Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS RESTAURANT SPINGAREN
- Our terms and conditions apply to every transaction made.
- Other conditions are only valid when they are confirmed in writing by the management.
- Prices are subject to change.
- The restaurant guarantees that all the products offered meet the standards of the concept.
- If there are any complaints the management needs to be informed immediately. Appropriate actions will be taken as soon as possible.
C. Quotations and bookings
Quotations and/or optional bookings made through the booking module on the website
- Quotations are valid for 14 days. After 14 days the quotation expires.
- The discount will be determined after the end of the dinner. Changes in the quotation or the number of people can be of influence on the final discount amount to be received.
- When a quotation plus optional booking has been made, the discount stays only valid when the booking will be confirmed within 72 hours after applying for the quotation. After this period the discount expires. The quotation itself will keep it's validity of 14 days.
- After the confirmation of the booking a pro forma invoice will be sent for the deposit of 10% of the quotation value. When the invoice is not paid within the term stated, the discount expires. In case of cancellation of the booking, the amount of the pro forma invoice will not be returned. When the optional booking is confirmed after 72 hours, the right to discount will expire and normal prices apply.
Quotation with a booking made through the booking module
- After the quotation is made, you will receive a confirmation and a pro forma invoice within 72 hours. On the pro forma invoice a deposit of 10% of the quotation value is stated. If the pro forma invoice is not paid within the stated term of payment, the discount expires.
- In case of cancellation, the deposit will not be returned
- For every reservation the exact amount of guests attending must be communicated to the restaurant at least 48 hours before the reserved time of arrival.
- In every other situation we will assume that the number of people last confirmed to us is accurate. For every missing person up to the reserved number of people – with exception of the first two – we will charge the price of €30,- per person.
- Cancellation is possible up to 72 hours before the reserved time of arrival without any charge (apart from possible deposit payments). When a cancellation is made within 72 hours before the reserved time of arrival, we will charge the price of €30,- for every missing person up to the reserved number of people – with exception of the first two persons.
- Reservations made by members of a student union are only valid when the restaurant is informed about this. Student groups always have to sign our student contract, which can be requested from the reservations department. Reservations made under false pretences will not be valid.
- When a group is causing inconvenience, they must financially compensate for any damage caused.
- The management is always allowed to remove a person or group of persons from the restaurant.
- When a group wants exclusivity for the restaurant or part of the restaurant this can be discussed with the management. There will be a minimum sales volume in case of exclusivity for the whole restaurant. For exclusivity for a specific room in the restaurant there will be a minimum number of persons required, otherwise we will charge the missing number with a charge of € 30,- as a room rental, otherwise the exclusivity is not valid anymore. Exclusivity is only available when confirmed by
- Options are granted with a predetermined expiration date. When an optional booking is not confirmed within the set date, the reservation is considered to be cancelled. In this case a cancellation is not required.
- All prices include VAT.
- The following alternative payment methods are accepted: Pin, Visa, Mastercard and payment in advance via bank transfer.
- Companies registered in the Netherlands with the Chamber of Commerce can, after explicit approval by the management, receive the invoice by e-mail and transfer it within 8 days, net, by bank.
- The guest needs to inform us by email before dinner what the name and billing address is, as well as any attribute to be mentioned and the email address to which the invoice must be sent.
- If the bill has not been paid within this period, credit costs will be charged at 2% of the total invoice amount plus VAT. Furthermore, 1% interest per month or part of a month will be charged.
- If applicable, the collection costs amount to 15% of the outstanding amount with a minimum of € 40, -
- The person making the reservation is jointly and severally liable for all invoices pursuant to the reservation, even if the reservation is (partly) made for third parties.